Will, Jordan and Justin celebrating Christmas at our house. Watch out world Jordan is driving and Justin is a senior in high school. (gosh they are getting old)
Yei-yei gave me my basketball hoop for Christmas. I made my first ten shots over and over. I was supper excited. I play with it daily. Sometimes I even make mommy and daddy take some shots.
Daddy and Will having fun at grandmas on Christmas Eve.
Here I am Christmas Eve morning (when santa came to my house). I was sitting in my chair all morning and loved playing with my new drum.
Mommy had Aunt Fran cut my hair again while we were in Ohio. It is amazing how different I look with a good haircut.
I have really started to get my own stubborn ideas. I am climbing on everything possible and starting to give mommy this "no" face when I don't agree with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment