Monday, October 11, 2010

Its been a while!

It's been awhile, so here are some photos to catch you up!
Katelyn and Will enjoying the nice weather this weekend.
No, we didn't get a third dog. This is Sheba, she lives in the house behind us. Will opened the back door, walked over and started petting her this weekend. I guess he thought she needed it :)

Will and Katelyn "helping" with jobs around the house.
Here is info from Will's 6 mo. check up:
I measured in at 19 lbs 11 ounces and 29 inches.

Katelyn went to the doctor Friday (almost 7 mo.) to recheck her ear infection and make sure it was healed.
It was, she weighed in at 16 lbs 11 ounces.

I had forgotten just how big Will was.
I looked back at old blogs and got teary eyed watching videos of his first crawl. He is such a big boy now and getting bigger every day.

No comments: